Thursday, June 10, 2010

Perfect Day for an Outdoor Stroll

Actually, it was a VERY humid day. My guess would be 100% humidity. Goodness. In northeastern US? Probably, but it's been a while since I've had summers here.

My mom and I took Cason for a wagon ride one afternoon, and he LOVED it! He didn't mind the humidity at all. :) This is how happy he was:

Happy day!

Or he could have been thirsty and hyperbolizing his parched state. Anyway, I thought this photo was super duper cute and I wanted to share our happy day with you.

I also made a wallpaper from a photo from that day. Nothing major, but it serves as a good reminder when I close all my windows, about to get off the computer:

Enjoy the little things

(If by chance you want this wallpaper, or just a blank version of this wallpaper, let me know and I can give you the full size!)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. you're so talented, jen! i want that pic for my wall paper! please send!

    ReplyDelete