Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birthday Blue

Sometimes I just get bored and find things around the house to photograph. Who DOESN'T do that right? On the eve of my birthday, I decided to play around with ring shots, but of course without having access to a macro lens to take these said ring shots. AND I didn't have an engagement ring to take pictures of. But, thinking it was appropriate for my birthday, I took ring shots of my ring with my birthstone! :) And my hat that I never wear but desperately try to find places to wear it to. I told you I was bored.

Birthday Ring

On another note, there's a baby toy downstairs (that belongs to my nephew) that apparently started malfunctioning this weekend, which I didn't know about and found out after the fact. But last night, it went off and my first thought was, "Is the ice cream truck passing by outside??" Of course this would be the first thought ANYONE would have had past midnight. But I saw that no one was downstairs and all the lights were off. All I saw was the glowing red light and all I heard was the happy-when-it's-during-the-day but creepy-when-it's-at-night jingle going off. Oh man, FREAK ME OUT! It's going off now and I just have to laugh at myself how I am still such a big baby sometimes.

Thanks for reading through this nonsensical post. :)

1 comment: